the title reminds me a hook for a movie, no?
i've been on the east coast for four days looking at colleges. i walked around Haverford in the pouring rain, interviewed at Ursinus, was amazed by how much i loved Princeton, and met up with my friend Erina at Vassar. Despite weather that feels like a fall day in Seattle, I'm having a great time. My plan is to post a few pictures from each college; I'll make each college a seperate post. I also decided that once I get back home, I'm gonna put pictures of colleges that I've taken on my bulletin board to inspire myself.
Here's a picture to get you started--it's my brother playing his DS on the plane. Post of Haverford coming this evening!

yayyyyyyy!!! so exciteddd. your brother is too cute. i love the dog on his head. i want to meet your bro some day! :D
ReplyDelete