i didn't feel like dressing up much yesterday, but i snapped a couple of photos as the sun was setting. i was reminded how much i love my keds, which i've neglected for a year or so.





i forgot to take a detail shot of my shoes (which are probably the only interesting part of this outfit) so here's an old picture i took of them.

for the republic tee, it! jeans, old navy belt via goodwill, studded keds, marc by marc jacobs sunglasses
note: i own a lot of it! jeans because i feel like they fit me well...once you find a great fit there's no point in wearing others you don't like as much :)
I can relate to you on jeans. And how wonderful that you can drive passengers!
ReplyDeletePS: I love that second photo.
xxoo,
Amber Rose
My favorite is the 3rd to last one! :) You're so cyoot! And so simplistichic! That really is the perfect word for you! Your keds as so clean and the same exact shade as your shirt - or so it looks like it. :] I want to drive around with you! Congrats!
ReplyDelete