I seem to be quite sporadic with my posts. I found that settling into college life and academics again took up quite a bit of my time. I had a good semester, and I'm still taking pictures--one of them ended up on the University of Rochester homepage if you care to see some pyrotechnics. Look at the December 16, 2011 entry. However, I continue to be too lazy to edit my pictures, so what you see is what you get. Haha.
Over the winter break I got to see a lot of my good friends, and of course I spent a lot of time with my boyfriend. Even got in some viennese waltz and swing dance. I had some fun shooting some outfit pics with my semi-new 50mm. I had used it to take some pictures of my friend, Ali (which I will hopefully share at some point) but without a tripod it is rather hard to take outfit pics at school. Add in some self-consciousness and outfit pics are just too awkward.
I'm quite enjoying myself though, and in these pictures you can see my new cat dress! And my great tiger earrings from my friend Erin. I really am a cat lady. Yayy.
Hope to be back more often this semester.








First outfit
Blazer: eight sixty
Blouse: leifsdottir
Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Missoni for Target
Earrings: ASOS
Second Outfit
Coat: caslon
Cardigan: rubbish
Dress: h&m
Shoes: from Paris
No comments:
Post a Comment