
Graduated. I happened to be the very last person in my class to receive my diploma (cover, because you had to go pick up the actual diploma...)


Went to a couple grad parties--and acquired a new boyfriend along the way ;)


Took walks to the park and hung out at home

Met Clara C!


Went shopping and ate at the famous Din Tai Fung with friends (and put makeup on my friend Jeremy...)

Took my brother out for a lunch date
And did lots of other things, including busking at farmer's markets, cooking, and of course cleaning my room in preparation for the move into college dorms...:) It's so nice to be able to stop and smell the roses before I move on to the next stage in life. More to come later...the Nordstrom anniversary presale is next week and I definitely won't be missing it.
ALL I CAN SAY IS <3 <3 <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete