So, it's been quite some time since I posted on this blog. Studies got the better of me and I guess posting fell by the wayside. I know not many people read this blog (if any at all) but a couple weeks ago I went to take pictures with my friend Ali. Normally I take pictures of him, but I was the model this time. It was fun being on the other side of the camera and hearing him direct me: "Make more angles with your body. Do something crazy! Go stand over there". I wasn't super successful but it was still fun nonetheless. A good break from the slough of work that is sophomore year as a science major/premed track person.
A few pictures from our session-
Oh, and Luke came along for a bit too.
Outfit details:
Hat - knitted by my aunt
Blouse - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Blazer - compos'd
Jeans - BlankNYC
Great shots! I like your hat.
ReplyDeleteHello cutie,
ReplyDeletethank you for stopping by and following! Just followed you back via bloglovin!
Love
xoxo
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
s chic
ReplyDeletekisses