Monday, November 22, 2010

let it snow!

Today we got out of school an hour early--starting around 6, the powder started falling from the sky, and it hasn't stopped since. During all of my classes everyone was just turning around to stare out the window. Here we don't get snow very often, and snow often means ice and treacherous hills.

Since I had extra time, I headed out and took some pictures. My fingers were pretty frozen, but I hope you like the images!












j. crew cardigan, lily white blouse, bp. scarf, juicy couture down jacket

2 comments:

  1. these are so goot! i likez dem!! :D you musta been uber cold. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle! You know what? I JEALOUS YOU(instead of envy like seriously)!!! I love snow, even my middle name has a word of "xue" but I've never been through any winter season. If there's a chance for me to visit US, I think we'd be good friends! :D

    Take care though.

    ReplyDelete