Yesterday was quite possibly one of the longest days ever. English went by faster than usual, I have to admit, but right after that I had a physics quiz. After turning in my paper, my teacher proceeded to pick it up, stare at it, and laugh quietly to himself. Not sure that's such a good thing...I could barely stay awake in calc. Bio was a good class, and in yoga we made smoothies (don't ask..), but orchestra was less fun than the usual. A new person came in to coach us for chamber music, and I didn't really appreciate her methods of teaching. It's one thing to make suggestions about how to make your sound better and to offer practice techniques; it's another when you give me a lecture on exposition/development and yell at the group to "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP" every time we are slightly out of tune.
Here's some pictures of my outfit from last Tuesday. I felt like dressing up a little more than usual--it's nice that the school is indoors now and I don't have to worry as much about being cold. I also have this really cool nail polish that changes color in the sun, transitioning between gold and purple (school colors!). Hopefully you can see that in the picture.



nail polish before: it's kind of hard to see, but it's a golden peachy color

after:


eddie bauer shirt, caslon jacket, bcbg maxazria skirt, j.crew sandals, del sol nail polish (urban outfitters oxfords in the last picture)
omgahhh, you've been uploading and i haven't even seen these! i just visited your web so i could hyperlink you in my next post (which i'm very excited for) and then wabam, NEW POST! yayyyy :D:D
ReplyDelete