Today was one of those beautiful days in Seattle: a light breeze, sun shining down, and warmth all over. My friend Erin and I went to the Seattle Art Museum before meandering around Pike Place Market (Click the link to check out her blog!). I loved the vibrancy of Seattle; it's too bad I only had my black and white film for my camera.
Lily White blouse, it! jeans, J.crew sandals, vintage belt. Click the images for the full resolution :)






These are great man! So you really did take pics of your outfit after we parted. xDD
ReplyDeleteIf you can, I think it'd be nice to change your layout so that your pics show up larger, since you have nice pictures and your blog is picture-y. :]
I think I'm going to put some of these on my blog. OH! I'll do a feature post of you! :DD
Love the blouse and the shoes. The playing with textures and sheerness is really beautiful in these photos.
ReplyDelete